We understand your unique needs at the drill site. We don’t just provide dedicated trucks and personnel to your site. Our team is highly trained and equipped with proven standard operating procedures to ensure best-in-class safety and efficiency.
- Gasoline, Diesel Fuel and Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- 24 hour a day equipment with experienced personnel and traveling crews
- 24 hour portal access to fuel use
- Back-up drop trailers for additional storage
- Direct transport (full semi-tank sized) from refinery or rack
- Emergency spill response teams
- Innovative Hot Fuel Solution, Fuel Automation Station™ bringing safety, information, technology diagnostic capability and optimization of well completion to reality.
- Cloud based digital platform for real-time visibility into your fueling operations
Safety is a part of our culture!
- Continuous employee training on standard operating procedures
- Pre-shift safety meetings and inspections
- Environmental controls
- Worksite radio communications monitoring