Atlas proudly offers industry leading frac fueling solutions for on-site frac equipment refueling and logistics. We understand the unique needs of frac fuel companies. We don't just provide dedicated trucks and personnel to your site. Our team is highly trained and equipped with proven standard operating procedures to ensure best-in-class safety and efficiency. We understand the unique needs of the frac site more than any fuel supply and distribution company in the nation.
Frac Site Turn-key Solutions
- Diesel Fuel, Lubricants and Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- 24 hour a day frac site refueling equipment with experienced personnel and traveling crews
- 24 hour portal access to frac site fuel use
- Back-up drop trailers for additional frac site fuel storage
- Direct transport (full semi-tank sized) from refinery or rack
- Emergency spill response teams
- Innovative Hot Fuel Solution, Fuel Automation Station™ bringing safety, information, technology diagnostic capability, and optimization of well completion to reality.
- Cloud based digital platform for real-time visibility into your frac site’s fueling operations
Safety is a part of our culture!
Atlas understands that safety is critical to the success of your frac site. Our skilled and experienced teams understand the unique safety challenges specific to the oil & gas industry.
- Continuous employee training on standard operating procedures
- Pre-shift safety meetings and inspections
- Environmental controls
- Worksite radio communications monitoring
Atlas is currently providing innovative frac fueling solutions in the following basins:
- Powder River
- Eagle Ford
Coming soon... Utica, Marcellus, Scoop and Stack