Biodiesel * Ethanol * E85 * E10 * Renewable Diesel
Atlas Oil Company continues to be an industry leader in environmentally friendly fuels.
Biodiesel and ethanol are clean burning, alternative fuels produced from renewable sources which include corn, soybeans, rapeseed, animal fat and other plant oils. It is versatile, biodegradable, nontoxic and extremely compatible with all distillate products. Biodiesel is better for people, the environment and the economy and is just one of the ways we are working to help ensure the world is a better place for future generations.
Biodiesel in its raw form is also known as B100. Blends of biodiesel range from a B2 (2% biodiesel and 98% petroleum diesel) to a B99. These renewable fuels help reduce our dependence on foreign oil as well as benefit our country's agriculture and economics.
- Made from renewable resources
- Energy efficient
- High cetane / excellent lubricity
- Reduces harmful tailpipe emissions
- Can be used in most diesel applications with no or minor modifications
- Can easily transition in and out of use
- Compatible with all diesel fuels
- Meets requirements of the 2005 Energy Policy Act which helps government entities economically meet mandates on alternative fuels
Atlas Oil Company is one of a small group of distributors of biodiesel in Southeast Michigan and the only one with onsite indoor heated bulk storage.
Industry Related Links
FAST FACTAtlas Oil Company was formed in 1985 when Sam Simon purchased his first fuel truck using a $30,000 credit card cash advance. With this truck, he was able to provide wholesale delivery of gasoline and diesel fuel to his customers on a 24-hour basis. Thus, Atlas Oil Company was born.
Customer / Service Logistics: 800.878.2000
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org