Fixed Price Contracts
Take advantage of ever-changing market conditions with Atlas Oil Company’s pricing. Atlas offers many different types of contracts and utilizes its buying power and market expertise to pass savings on to its customers, such as hedging, Platts, OPIS, fixed and swaps & collars.
Every day our Atlas Product Supply Management team monitors the New York Mercantile Exchange-Commodity Trading (NYMEX) market. Our team identifies trends and significant swings in oil prices. Our team's expertise combined with Atlas' buying power and storage capability mean Atlas customers benefit from Atlas' industry knowledge and influence.
Benefits of the Contract Pricing Programs
- Limit exposure to increasing price swings
- Reduce risk in a highly volatile market
- Provide an accurate budgeting and accounting tool
- Program can be customized to cover all or only part of fuel requirements
- Contract lengths are flexible (1-18 months)
Types of Contracts:
- FIXED PRICE – Customer locks a price for a set time period (Atlas' most popular pricing program)
- PRICE CAP – Limits the upside price spike potential
- TRIGGER – Agreed "basis" level that is set, then contract is triggered at a "Merc Level" that is advantageous
- PRICE COLLAR – A cap and a floor are set limiting upside risk, but, also limiting downside activity
FAST FACTAtlas Oil has been named 2012 Safest-in-Class by the Michigan Trucking Association (MTA). The Company logged 5.4 million miles in the State of Michigan during 2012 with a .37 accident rate to secure the top honors.
Customer / Service Logistics: 800.878.2000
Email Us: email@example.com